Month: March 2016

Here We Go Again…

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on our trip (or lack thereof)…

I had my pre-trip ultrasound yesterday (supposed to leave on Friday for the Czech Republic) and once again they found a mass.  I sent the report to my doctor in the Czech Republic with fingers crossed that he would still let me proceed with my transfer.  Unfortunately things didn’t turn out in my favor.  He responded back this afternoon and would like me to have surgery…again…before we proceed with our next cycle. So, once again my trip is cancelled and our hopes of having a baby are on hold for a little longer.

xoxo

Michelle

Ready To Try Again

Good Morning….and YES it is a GOOD morning!  Although I have been mentally ready to go back to the Czech Republic for another try at embryo adoption, my body hasn’t been…until today!  I’ve been given the go ahead from both my Czech and US doctors to try again and it’s much sooner than anticipated.  I leave for my next trip to the Reprofit Clinic on April 1st!  It’s crazy to think that if all goes well I could be pregnant this time next month! As always, we remain cautiously optimistic, but deep down inside we are both REALLY hoping that this is the one!  Thank you all for your continued love and support!

xoxo – Michelle & Bill  surrender

healthrpose
healthrpose