Three posts in a week…I know, it’s a lot for this busy blogger and is probably why this one is one big pot of randomness! So here it goes…
I had my second surgery on April 20th. All went well with the surgery and we are just patiently (okay, not so patiently) waiting for the pathology reports to come back. The doctor said it didn’t look like a traditional polyp, it was more of a flap, but she’s not ruling polyps out. IF all is well with pathology (and I really truly think it will be), then my hope is to go back to the Czech Republic in June. My doctor has decided to start me on a lower dose of estrogen and slowly bump me up in hopes that I don’t develop any more polyps.
We’ve been presented with an amazing opportunity to share our story and raise infertility awareness…I can’t go into details yet, but it’s pretty cool! But before we can do so, said storytellers are looking for someone who is a surrogate or someone who is working with or getting ready to work with a surrogate. Is that you? Is that someone you know? If so, please contact me and possibly you can help!
We often get asked about what people can do to support us. We would love any support people are able to give us! Here are some ways to help
- Pray – to God, the Universe, Buddha, Allah, Santa Claus – whoever you pray to, pray!
- Support our Etsy store: www.etsy.com/shop/HopeStrengthandWine
- Support our photography business: www.mybphotos.com
- Support our cupcake business: www.facebook.com/HopeStrengthAndWine
- Last, but not least…spread the word. Share our story – you never know what may come of it!!
I’ve been meaning to share this for a while because although painfully truthful, it’s hysterical. Bill and I feel like someone based this video off of us…lol!
XOXO – Michelle & Bill